Project Management Certification Online Without Exams WhatsApp +971 589172616
Project Management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements.
There are 5 project management certifications that one can take to excel in the field of project management.
Following are the 5 project management certifications, with their prerequisites, fees and other important things:
Project Management Professional (PMP):
Project Management Professional is the most crucial project management certification which provides one of the highest-paid jobs in the world. Certified managers get 20% more salary than the average salary.
- Exam fee: $405 for PMI members, $555 for PMI non-members
- Exam duration: 4 hours
- Exam Pattern: 200 multiple choice questions
- Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of Professional PM experience, 4500 hours directing and leading projects, 35 hours of PM education OR High school diploma with 5 years of Professional PM experience, 7500 hours directing and leading projects, 35 hours of PM education.
- Maintenance: 60 PDUs every 3 years
2. Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Agile Certified Practitioner demonstrates that one has relevant experience and education to handle and lead agile projects. The organizations have started shifting towards agile, which makes this certification amongst the fastest-growing certifications in the world.
- Exam fee: $435 for PMI members, $495 for PMI non-members
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Exam Pattern: 120 multiple choice questions
- Prerequisites: 2000 hours of project management experience, 1500 hours of agile experience, and 21 contact hours of agile practices.
- Maintenance: 30 PDUs every 3 years
3. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
CAPM is an entry-level certification started by the Project Management Institute (PMI), especially for the people having less project experience. It intends to demonstrate fundamental knowledge, terminology, and processes of effective project management.
- Exam fee: $225 for PMI members, $300 for PMI non-members
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Exam Pattern: 150 multiple choice questions
- Prerequisites: Secondary diploma with 23 contact hours of PM education
- Maintenance: Retake the exam every 3 years
4. Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
CSM is an entry-level certification that helps the professionals to begin as a Scrum practitioner. This is one of the most sought-after certifications as after this one can get the designation of Certified ScrumMaster offered by Scrum Alliance.
- Exam fee: Training institute defines it
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Exam Pattern: 16 Hours (2 Days) Training and 50 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prerequisites: None
- Maintenance: Earn SEUs and renew certification every 2 years
5. Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2)
This process-based method for effective project management started by the UK Government is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally.
- Exam fee: $900 – $1000
- Exam duration: 60 minutes – PRINCE2 Foundation, 150 minutes – PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Exam Pattern: 60 questions for PRINCE2 Foundation and 68 questions for PRINCE Practitioner
- Prerequisites: PRINCE2 Foundation certification for PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Maintenance: 20 CPDs every year
You can also view this video on Project Management, which explains all these certifications.
Project Management Certification Online Without Exams